|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Cranberry Pineapple Sauce - So Easy!!|
Tangy sweet fresh tasting cranberry sauce without the sugar.
How to make it:
- 20-ounce can of crushed pineapple in natural juice with no sugar added
- 12 ounces of fresh cranberries
- Cook both ingredients on high for about 5 minutes or until the cranberries pop.
- Eat immediately warm or put in refrigerator for 1 hour to thicken it.
- The 2 ingredients will blend together beautifully and make a rich sauce to put over entrees or serve by itself.