|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Curry Tuna Salad|
Try this for a different tuna salad. The taste of curry amd the crunch of water chestnuts make this especially good.
How to make it:
- 1 tsp dried onion
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 2 cans (6 1/2 oz. each) water pack tuna drained
- 1 can (8 oz) sliced water chestnuts drained
- 1/4 cup BT compliant mayonnaise
- 2 tsp wheat-free soy sauce
- 1 tsp curry
- Mix onion with lemon juice Set aside
- Mix tuna and water chestnuts
- Make dressing with mayonnaise, onion, lemon juice, soy sauce and curry
- Mix with tuna and water chestnuts.