|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Black Eyed Peas and Fennel (or Anise)|
A variant on a Greek recipe
How to make it:
- 1 can of black eyed peas, drained
- 2-3 Tablespoon canola oil or olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped [or pimento]
- 1 bunch fresh fennel or anise, chopped (white part only)
- sea salt
- fresh ground black peppercorns
- Sautee the onion and red pepper in the oil until soft.
- Add the beans.
- Then add fennel (or anise) to the pan.
- Add a few tablespoons of water, sea salt and fresh ground black peppercorns.
- It should be done in about 15 minutes, with occasional stirring on medium/low.