|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
This dish requires very little effort on the part of the cook. From Reasons to Roast by Downard & Righter.
How to make it:
- 6 turnips (about 2 1/2 pounds), trimmed, peeled and quartered
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt
- fresh ground black peppercorns or use any of the sea seasonings: Nori, Kelp or Dulse granules
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- In a large bowl, toss the turnips with the oil.
- Arrange the turnips in a baking pan and season to taste.
- Roast, stirring once or twice, for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown and tender when tested with a fork.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve hot.