|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Only 2 ingredients!
|Best Used By Blood Types:|
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
How to make it:
- Olive Oil (to cook)
- A group Toppings
- Place Buckwheat (husked) in a blender or food processor and gradually add water until of a creamy consistency (if you like thick pancakes make the consistency thick - the thinner consistency goes a little crunchy on the edges which is quite nice).
- Please note, the consistency will not look like normal pancake mixture. It looks like it is - buckwheat and water blended.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet (or heavy based pan) and pour the buckwheat into the center and spread (as if making flour pancakes).
- Brown both sides. Top with maple syrup, tahini, jam or lemon juice.
- Very different but very very delicious!
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.
- Revised Oct 03, 2007 at 10:10 PM By: Rodney