|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Only 2 ingredients!
How to make it:
- Olive Oil (to cook)
- A group Toppings
- Place Buckwheat (husked) in a blender or food processor and gradually add water until of a creamy consistency (if you like thick pancakes make the consistency thick - the thinner consistency goes a little crunchy on the edges which is quite nice).
- Please note, the consistency will not look like normal pancake mixture. It looks like it is - buckwheat and water blended.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet (or heavy based pan) and pour the buckwheat into the center and spread (as if making flour pancakes).
- Brown both sides. Top with maple syrup, tahini, jam or lemon juice.
- Very different but very very delicious!