|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
A simple potato soup.
How to make it:
- 1 cup of skim milk
- 1 Tablespoon of potato flour
- 1 diced boiled potato
- 1 Tablespoon butter [or ghee]
- 1 onion diced
- Parmesan cheese, optional
- green onions, diced, optional
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh ground black peppercorns, to taste
- Melt butter and saute onion until tender.
- Add 1 cup of milk and potato flour.
- Stir and heat to dissolve.
- Add potatoes.
- You may add Parmesan cheese which adds to the flavor and some diced green onions.
- Add sea salt and fresh ground black peppercorns to taste