|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
This is delicious and nutritious, using bananas, which are the key to a creamy smoothie for O nons!
How to make it:
- 1 cup of 100% pineapple or black cherry juice
- 3 to 4 Tablespoons of 100% almond butter
- 2 medium-sized, ripe bananas
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries (or cherries, if you prefer)
- Optional: For added sweetness (although the bananas give it the perfect sweetness, IMHO, but for little children who might like more, or those with a sweet tooth), add a tablespoon of 100% concord grape concentrate.
- Blend all in a blender until smooth and creamy.
- For a thicker, ice-creamy texture, use more almond butter and less juice.