|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Salmon on Rice|
|Best Used By Blood Types:|
- Type A (0 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type AB (0 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
How to make it:
- 3 cups rice
- 6 cups water or vegetable water
- 1/2 cup of chopped parsley
- 4 fillets of salmon
- 6 slices of lemon salt,(pepper, 1 ta.sp. of dried garlic 10 small broccoli-heads
- Boil up water, add rice.
- When boiled 1/3 of the time, add parsley on the top, then salt and garlic.
- Put the lemon on top of the spice and put the salmon fillets on the lemon.
- Steam until the salmon is ready.
- Serve with soy sauce or a sauce made of butter, parsley, salt and lemon juice.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.
- Revised May 23, 2011 at 09:35 PM By: Joe
- Revised Jul 16, 2013 at 10:42 AM By: Lola