|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Salmon on Rice|
How to make it:
- 3 cups rice
- 6 cups water or vegetable water
- 1/2 cup of chopped parsley
- 4 fillets of salmon
- 6 slices of lemon salt,(pepper, 1 ta.sp. of dried garlic 10 small broccoli-heads
- Boil up water, add rice.
- When boiled 1/3 of the time, add parsley on the top, then salt and garlic.
- Put the lemon on top of the spice and put the salmon fillets on the lemon.
- Steam until the salmon is ready.
- Serve with soy sauce or a sauce made of butter, parsley, salt and lemon juice.