|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Sweet Potato Soup|
My mum's recipe - have not tried yet, but sounds great
How to make it:
- 750 grams red sweet potato, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 1 Onion chopped
- Zest of 2 oranges
- 4 cups stock (can use stock cubes), chicken, turkey, vegetable
- 1 teaspoon of fresh thyme
- Do veggies in butter with orange zest, over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add stock.
- Cook until soft.
- If you make up double the recipe don't double the orange zest.
- Bon apetit!