|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Soy Waffles With Fruit|
Waffles made with soy flour and fruit - Yumm!
|Best Used By Blood Types:Category:|
How to make it:
- 2 cups soy flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup of rice 'milk'
- 6 tbsps. vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- If fruit or sweetness wanted add: 1/2 cup of pureed fruit or 1/3 cup of pure fruit spread
- Place ingredients in a large mixing bowl and combine well until well blended and smooth. Let batter sit 5 minutes before using. Follow the directions for your waffle iron.
- I use a Cuisinart Classic Waffle Maker at the #3 setting and put a little less than 1/2 cup of batter onto the center.
- The light turns green when it is ready.
- Freeze what you don't eat with wax paper in between waffles in a ziploc bag.
- Hint: Spray olive oil spray onto surface before adding first waffle and let heat. It says non-stick surface but with the soy flour I find that it sticks the first couple of waffles.
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.
- Revised Sep 29, 2007 at 10:37 AM By: Father Tiresias