|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Soy Waffles With Fruit|
Waffles made with soy flour and fruit - Yumm!
How to make it:
- 2 cups soy flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup of rice 'milk'
- 6 tbsps. vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- If fruit or sweetness wanted add: 1/2 cup of pureed fruit or 1/3 cup of pure fruit spread
- Place ingredients in a large mixing bowl and combine well until well blended and smooth. Let batter sit 5 minutes before using. Follow the directions for your waffle iron.
- I use a Cuisinart Classic Waffle Maker at the #3 setting and put a little less than 1/2 cup of batter onto the center.
- The light turns green when it is ready.
- Freeze what you don't eat with wax paper in between waffles in a ziploc bag.
- Hint: Spray olive oil spray onto surface before adding first waffle and let heat. It says non-stick surface but with the soy flour I find that it sticks the first couple of waffles.