|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Hearby Soy Bean Casserole|
Healthy winter casserole.
How to make it:
- 125 grams dried soy beans
- 2 teaspoons miso
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup frozen/fresh peas
- 1 medium turnip
- 6 leaves bok choy (or collards)
- 2 medium carrots
- 2 medium slices pumpkin
- small zucchini
- 1 medium onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon parsley (as much as you like)
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Once soy beans are cooked, drain and rinse.
- In a medium sized casserole dish dissolve 1 teaspoon of miso with boiling water.
- Add soy beans.
- Add rolled oats and stir.
- Chop or medium dice the vegetables, slice the onion, crush garlic and add to casserole.
- Top up with water and add the herbs.
- Taste halfway though cooking and add more herbs accordingly.
- Cook at 150c oven for at least 2hours.
- Stir occasionally and after 1-1/2hours check the flavour of the stock.
- At this stage I have found it necessary to add the other spoon of miso.
- Serve hot.