|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Best Used By Blood Types:|
- Type A (1 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (0 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
How to make it:
- frozen pineapple juice concentrate
- Open frozen pineapple juice concentrate and spoon out.
- Eat, Um-Um-Good! Tastes like sherbert to me.
- Put unused portion in a jar or other container and place in the freezer for tomorrow's sweet tooth.
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Pineapple Juice||1|| B|| B|| N|| N|| B|| B|| B|| B|
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.
- Revised Oct 04, 2007 at 02:47 PM By: Don