|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Pineapple Jello is a good treat and, for me, is almost a substitute, for the frozen yogurt I used to enjoy. Since pineapple is a good aid to offset edema conditions, it is solving a problem while satisfying a 'sweet' desire.
How to make it:
- 1 Tablespoon plain gelatin
- 1 can crushed pineapple, no sugar added, drained and save liquid to add to juice
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 2/3 cup pineapple juice or other allowed juice
- Mix Gelatin with hot water and juice.
- Stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Put in freezer for about 20 minutes, until gelatin is partially set.
- Add pineapple and refrigerate until set.