|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Oil Salad Dressing|
Add the oil suited for your blood type, non-dairy, non-vinegar dressing
How to make it:
- 1/3 cup canola oil, [or substitute BTD compliant oil such as olive oil]
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup flax seed oil
- 1/3 cup honey [or agave]
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- other seasonings to taste
- tamari, optional
- Place ingredients in blender to combine.
- Tamari can be added for terriyaki chicken salad dressing.