|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Veggie dish good for all types if ghee is substituted for butter, and black pepper is avoided.
How to make it:
- 2 medium kohlrabi
- 5 medium shallots or small onions
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh ground black peppercorns, to taste (optional)
- 4 teaspoons butter (or ghee)
- Peel and grate kohlrabi and add sea salt.
- Place in colander for 30 minutes.
- Press out liquid.
- In a skillet, saute shallots/onions and garlic in butter/ghee.
- Add kohlrabi and saute until browned.