|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Low-fat way to eat okra.
How to make it:
- 1 bag of frozen, chopped okra
- 1 large onion
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
- olive oil
- sea salt
- fresh ground black peppercorns
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Chop the onion and dice the garlic.
- Saute these over medium-high heat in a large skillet.
- When the onions are slightly soft, add the bag of okra and saute them for about ten minutes.
- When the okra has thawed and softened somewhat, season it with sea salt and pepper, then sprinkle the mozzarella over it.
- Place the skillet under the broiler for about two minutes until the mozzarella has melted and turned golden.
- Serve immediately.