|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Flax Seed Balls|
Elegant and delicious.
How to make it:
- 3/4 cup ground Flax Seeds
- 2 Tbsp. Oat Flour
- 1 tsp ground Cloves or Cinnamon or 1/2 tsp Nutmeg (or any combination of spices that are BTD appropriate)
- 2 Tbsp. Peanut Butter or BTD appropriate nut butter
- 1/4 cup Rice Syrup
- Knead with hands until completely mixed.
- Tear off pieces of the dough and roll into balls.
- Leave plain, or dust with cocoa powder.
- Makes about 12 balls.