|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Delicious main course
|Best Used By Blood Types:|
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (5 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- Type B (4 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (7 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
How to make it:
- 1 portobello mushroom, cleaned, stem removed and chopped
- 1-2 Tablespoons pizza sauce that is BTD compliant
- 1 teaspoon feta or goat cheese
- 1 Tablespoon mozzarella cheese
- minced garlic to taste
- 2 cups mixed greens & vegetables
- 1 Tablespoon oils (I mix 1 teaspoon each butter/ghee, olive oil & flaxseed oil)
- Other toppings to your liking: fruit, meat, rice
- You can really get creative with toppings.
- Saute portobello in 1/2 oil & 1/2 garlic.
- Set aside.
- Saute veggies & chopped mushroom stem in 1/2 oil & garlic.
- Spread pizza sauce on top of portobello mushroom.
- Pile on chopped mushroom stem and veggies or other toppings to your liking.
- Add feta/goat cheese and mozzerella cheese.
- Place under broiler until cheese is bubbling & starting to brown.
- Enjoy thoroughly!
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
BTD Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.
- Revised Oct 03, 2007 at 08:00 PM By: Don