|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Delicious main course
How to make it:
- 1 portobello mushroom, cleaned, stem removed and chopped
- 1-2 Tablespoons pizza sauce that is BTD compliant
- 1 teaspoon feta or goat cheese
- 1 Tablespoon mozzarella cheese
- minced garlic to taste
- 2 cups mixed greens & vegetables
- 1 Tablespoon oils (I mix 1 teaspoon each butter/ghee, olive oil & flaxseed oil)
- Other toppings to your liking: fruit, meat, rice
- You can really get creative with toppings.
- Saute portobello in 1/2 oil & 1/2 garlic.
- Set aside.
- Saute veggies & chopped mushroom stem in 1/2 oil & garlic.
- Spread pizza sauce on top of portobello mushroom.
- Pile on chopped mushroom stem and veggies or other toppings to your liking.
- Add feta/goat cheese and mozzerella cheese.
- Place under broiler until cheese is bubbling & starting to brown.
- Enjoy thoroughly!