|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Toasted Almond Fillets|
Baked Orange Roughy with Toasted Almonds
How to make it:
- 1/2 cup dry Spelt bread crumbs (or Ezekiel)*
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 cup soymilk
- 1 pound orange roughy fillets
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 Tablespoon Butter
- Preheat oven to 500 F.
- Lightly spray a large baking sheet with canola cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine dry bread crumbs and dry mustard. Set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, add soymilk. Dip orange roughy into soymilk, then dredge in the crumb mixture.
- Place roughy onto prepared baking sheet; sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake until fish flakes easily with a fork, 6-10 minutes. Remove from oven; serve at once.
- Make the dry bread crumbs by toasting two slices of Spelt bread or Ezekiel for 5 minutes under 450 F.
- Watch it so it doesn't burn as everyone's oven is different.