|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|T-Bone Steak Soup|
Beneficial Delicious Vegetable Beef Soup
How to make it:
- 1 T-bone steak
- 2 cups carrots, thick sliced
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cups celery, thick sliced
- 2 cups spinach, finely chopped
- 1 cup rice or rice pasta
- 1 can of RO*TELŪ Original Diced Tomatoes @ Green Chilies (medium hot)
- 10-12 cups water
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh ground black peppercorns
- dash cayenne pepper
- Brown steak in 3 T olive oil.
- Add chopped onion.
- Saute onion until light brown.
- Add 10 to 12 cups of water.
- Add thick sliced carrots, thick sliced celery, finely chopped spinach, and the canned tomatoes with hot chilies.
- Simmer this all day.
- Remove the steak and bone.
- Crumble steak back into soup.
- Add a cup of rice or rice pasta.
- Cook until rice is done.
- I usually season with salt, freshly ground pepper, and a dash of cayenne pepper.