|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Ginger Poultry Delight|
Fast & Delicious
How to make it:
- 6 boned and skinned chicken thighs [or turkey legs]
- 1/3 cup spelt flour
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup grape juice, unsweetened
- 2 Tablespoons honey [or agave]
- 2 Tablespoons tamari, wheat free
- 1 Tablespoon grated ginger root, or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Trim fat off thighs and slice into strips.
- Dredge poultry in flour to coat evenly.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-hight heat.
- Cook chicken 3-4 minutes per side until lightly brown, but still slightly pink inside.
- Meanwhile mix juice, honey, tamari, ginger and garlic.
- Pour this over the poultry.
- Cook, stirring a few times, 1-2 minutes until poultry is no longer pink in the centers and the sauce has thickened to your liking.
- Serve over sticky rice or brown rice.