|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Type O Brownies|
Chewy, chocolate brownies
|Best Used By Blood Types:Category:|
How to make it:
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate
- or 3/4 cup coco powder
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 t. almond extract
- 1/4 cup spelt flour
- 1/4 soy or rice flour
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts (or not)
- Preheat oven to 325 deg.
- Spray, or butter 8' or so square pan, glass works best. On low heat on the stove, in a med. sauce pan, melt the butter, then stir in the chocolate.
- After mixed, remove the pan from the heat and add the sugar, stir then add the eggs and extract.
- Add flour, salt and nuts (still optional) or chocolate chips, or cranberries it up to you.
- Stir untill smooth and thick.
- Coax into pan and bake for about 35-40min.
- Remove from oven and flip out of pan after a few minutes onto a wire rack.
- Cool or not and stuff into face.
- This recipe can easily be doubled.
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are known to be common allergens.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.
- Revised Sep 29, 2007 at 10:41 AM By: Father Tiresias