|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Type O Brownies|
Chewy, chocolate brownies
How to make it:
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate
- or 3/4 cup coco powder
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 t. almond extract
- 1/4 cup spelt flour
- 1/4 soy or rice flour
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts (or not)
- Preheat oven to 325 deg.
- Spray, or butter 8' or so square pan, glass works best. On low heat on the stove, in a med. sauce pan, melt the butter, then stir in the chocolate.
- After mixed, remove the pan from the heat and add the sugar, stir then add the eggs and extract.
- Add flour, salt and nuts (still optional) or chocolate chips, or cranberries it up to you.
- Stir untill smooth and thick.
- Coax into pan and bake for about 35-40min.
- Remove from oven and flip out of pan after a few minutes onto a wire rack.
- Cool or not and stuff into face.
- This recipe can easily be doubled.