|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Poultry and Rice|
Variation of Southern Style Chicken and Rice
How to make it:
- boneless chicken breasts [or turkey - substitute as per blood type]
- 1 cup wild rice blend [or plain rice]
- 2 cups chicken broth [or turkey broth]
- pinch salt
- Bring chicken broth to a boil [or turkey broth]
- Add chicken breasts [or turkey].
- When chicken breasts have completely cooked, add rice.
- Reduce heat to low simmer and continue to cook for 30 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.