|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Black Eyed Peas with Turkey Bites|
The only way to eat black eyed peas:)
How to make it:
- 1 Cup dry black eyed peas
- 1 strip kombu seaweed
- 1 package Shelton's turkey bites (or meat franks).
- Soak peas overnight in water.
- Turn crock pot on low with rinsed beans and plenty of water, add the seaweed.
- After a few hours when peas to turn soft, add salt.
- Add only boiling water if needed.
- When peas are done, increase heat to high and add the turkey bites.
- It is ready to serve once the turkey bites are heated through. Season to taste. Good with a few rice crackers.