|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Beneficial Fruit Smoothie for Type O Non-Secretors|
Bananas are the key to creamy fruit smoothies for Type O non-secretors, as we can't use dairy products like plain yogurt or soy milk, etc. This smoothie is made with beneficial ingredients and tastes heavenly, as the bananas not only provide creaminess but a tropical flare and great nutrition, along with the blueberries and pineapple juice!
How to make it:
- 2 cups organic pineapple juice
- 1 tsp lemon juice from concentrate or juice of a fresh lemon
- 3/4 of a bag of organic frozen blueberries, still frozen
- 2 ripe bananas
- Place pineapple juice in blender first.
- Add lemon juice, then blueberries, then bananas.
- Puree until smooth and creamy.