|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Parsley and Mint Spread/Sauce|
A spread for crackers or a sauce for pasta/rice
How to make it:
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 cup mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup approximately of linseed (flaxseed)/olive/walnut oil
- sea salt to taste
- 1 can of sardines
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 Tablespoon walnut butter, optional
- 1/4 cup of spelt or amaranth flakes (or other BTD compliant breakfast cereal).
- Add a slice of [BTD compliant bread].
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend to a desired consistency adding water, if needed, for a thinner sauce.
- The quantities of each ingredient can vary according to taste.
- This serves as a delicious cracker spread, a sauce for meatballs or an equally delicious pasta sauce.