|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Soy Griddle Cakes|
Soy Cakes with other Beneficial ingredients
How to make it:
- 2 rounded Tablespoons soy flour
- 2 rounded Tablespoons oatmeal flour or quick oats
- 2 rounded Tablespoons lentil flour (may use any combination of flours, 3 of 2 kinds or even 6 of 1 kind. You may also substitute millet, corn, spelt or buckwheat. The oat, millet, or buckwheat flour helps to keep the cake together without breaking (probably because of the gluten).
- 1/4 cup raisins.
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds or chopped walnuts.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon blackstrap molasses or 5 drops stevia solution, made with 3 level teaspoons stevia extract in 2 ounces water, for sweetening (or molasses or maple syrup may be poured on the cake after frying instead of including above in mix).
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 3/8 to 1/2 cup soy, rice or almond milk
- Add raisins and nuts.
- Add olive oil and sweetener of choice.
- Add sea salt and flours.
- Add soy, rice or almond milk and mix to the consistency of oatmeal cookie dough.
- You my need more or less milk depending on which flours are used. Buckwheat usually takes more milk.
- Or you may leave out the raisins and seeds or nuts and make as a flatter cake like pancakes.
- Fry till cake is solid enough to turn with pancake turner on medium low heat.