|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Poultry and Pesto Pasta|
Poultry and pesto pasta.
How to make it:
- 50 grams chopped chicken meat [or turkey]
- 1 jar ready prepared pesto [check for avoids]
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup of red wine
- 500 grams pasta [rice or spelt]
- sea salt
- Cook pasta in boiling, salted water until done.
- Strain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in pasta saucepan and then add poultry and brown.
- Add pesto sauce and wine and mix well.
- Return pasta to pan and mix well and then serve.
- Serves 4.