|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Zippy Pineapple-Carrot Smoothy|
A creamy HB drink for a quick breakfast or afternoon pick-me-up!
How to make it:
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 cup soy milk, any flavor [or other BTD compliant milk]
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 1 1-inch piece ginger root, peeled and minced
- honey, to taste [or other BTD compliant sweetener]
- Place all ingredients in blender container and blend until everything is smooth.
- Add ice if you like it frosty.
- The ginger adds some 'zip' to it.