|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Poultry and Sugar Snap Pea Stir-Fry|
Poultry Stir fry with vegetables and soy sauce.
How to make it:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1-2 chili peppers
- 100 grams sugar snap peas
- 500 grams skinless chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced. [or turkey]
- 2 teaspoons corn flour [or arrowroot]
- 2/3 cup chicken stock [or vegetable stock]
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce [or tamari, wheat-free]
- Heat half the oil in wok, add onion and pepper, stir fry over high heat until onion is just soft.
- Add peas, stir fry further 1 min, remover from wok.
- Heat remaining oil in wok, add poultry in batches, stir-fry over high heat until browned.
- Return vegetables to wok, add blended corn flour, stock and soy sauce, stir until mixture boils and thickens slightly.
- Serves 3-4