|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Delicious Winter Squash and Onions|
Winter squash roasted then sauteed with onions and garlic.
How to make it:
- 2-3 winter squashes (butternut, acorn, pumpkin)
- 1 large sweet onion
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- olive oil
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees.
- Lightly coat a cookie sheet with olive oil.
- Peel and cube squash.
- Lightly coat with olive oil and spread in a single layer on cookie sheet.
- Roast in a 420 degree oven until just tender, approximately 30-40 minutes.
- About halfway through cooking time, turn squash to allow other side to brown.
- In the mean time, cut onion into 1 x 1/2 inch pieces and sautee with chopped garlic in olive oil over medium heat.
- Allow onions to cook until slightly browned and tender. Add roasted squash to onions and sautee for a few more minutes.