|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Black Eyed Peas, Okra and Leek Melange|
A yummy, quick and high protein meal - a must try!
How to make it:
- 1 leek
- 1/2 small yellow onion
- 14 ounces frozen okra
- 16 ounce can of black eyed peas
- 1/8 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 Tablespoon of fresh ginger
- 3 Tablespoons of Braggs Liquid Aminos or wheat-free tamari
- Chop onions and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add well washed and sliced leek and add dried spices.
- Immediately add frozen okra.
- Cook on high until okra is warm and soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add black eyed peas, ginger, and Braggs or tamari and reduce heat to medium.
- Cook until peas are warm, about 5 minutes.
- Serve over rice.