|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Buckwheat Scandinavian Pancakes|
Like Swedish pancakes but substituting milk with soy milk, wheat flour with buckwheat flour & adding tofu.
How to make it:
- 3 eggs (you may leave out none, some or all of the yolks)
- 1/2 cup Soy milk
- 1/3 tub soft Tofu
- 3/4 cup buckwheat flour
- olive oil for seasoning pan
- (honey for sweetening & 1 Tablespoon cooking oil optional)
applesauce,jam,pure maple syrup,etc.
- Beat eggs well
- Add soy milk & tofu. Mix in well.
- Add buckwheat flour and stir in until blended.
- Add oil & sweetener if using.
- Let sit overnight in refrigerator for best results. Be sure to stir again before cooking.
- Heat oil in heavy skillet or electric fry pan. Cook about Med/High.
- Pour in just enough of the thin batter to coat bottom of pan & roll it around pan by picking up pan & turning.
- Put lid on pan (glass is best to see in) & cook for about 30 seconds. Turn pancake & cook other side about 20 seconds.
- It should be just starting to brown.
- Roll up after filling with your favorite topping.