|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Lima bean hummus|
This recipe was posted by Deborah on the B mailing list some time ago.
How to make it:
- 2 cups cooked lima beans (reserve the liquid)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 - 2 Tablespoons Bragg's or wheat-free tamari
- pinch of curry or cumin
- 3 - 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 - 1/4 cup olive oil
- dash of sea salt
- Blend together the cooked limas, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, Bragg's or wheat-free tamari, dash of salt, pinch of curry or cumin.
- Add more of the reserved liquid if necessary to achieve the desired texture.