|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Sweet Shepherd's Pie: The Sequel!|
Slight variation on previous submission
How to make it:
- 1 pound ground meat
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 white potatoes
- seasonings (any)
- sea salt
- 2 teaspoon butter [or ghee]
- Peel and cook the sweet and white potatoes and mash.
- Use the butter/ghee and milk like you would when normally mashing potatoes.
- Set aside.
- Put the ground beef in a deep frying pan and brown, seasoning as you do so.
- Put the mashed potatoes into the frying pan and mix in with the ground beef until all the ground beef is clinging to the potatoes (consistency of paste, essentially).
- Cook the rice as directed on the package, then mix in some seasoning.
- Serve mixture on brown rice.