|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Sweet Shepherd's Pie|
An alternate to Shepherd's Pie
How to make it:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 sweet potatoes, mashed
- brown rice
- sea salt
- seasonings (I used Emerils Essence when I made it)
- soy nuts (optional)
- Peel and cook the sweet potatoes and mash.
- Set aside.
- Put the ground beef in a deep frying pan and brown, seasoning as you do so.
- Put the mashed sweet potatoes into the frying pan and mix in with the ground beef until all the ground beef is clinging to the sweet potatoes (consistency of paste, essentially).
- Optionally, put in the soy nuts and mix into the mixture.
- Cook the brown rice as directed on the package, then mix in some seasoning.
- Serve mixture on brown rice.