|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Italian Herb Bread [Breadmaker]|
Bread machine Italian bread
How to make it:
- 1-1/2 cups warm water
- 2-1/2 teaspoons Rapid Rise yeast
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons sugar [ or 1 Tablespoon agave]
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 4-1/4 cup white spelt flour [or other BTD compliant flour]
- 1 teaspoon basil (dry)
- Put water, yeast, oil, sweetener, salt, flour, then basil into bread machine, in that order.
- Bake on Basic setting.
- It's light and rises well.