|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Danish Apple Pie|
Danish Apple Pie quick, crustless, upside down pie. Very tasty!
How to make it:
- 6 or 7 apples, sliced
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup butter or ghee
- 1/2 cup soy flour
- 1 cup whole spelt flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoning (cinnamon or cardemom, or ginger, or cloves or a mixture)
- 1/2 cup natural sugar
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Butter a baking dish.
- Place the apples in the dish and drizzle with honey.
- Mix together butter, flour, salt, seasoning, and sugar.
- Sprinkle over the apples and stir lightly into the upper layer.
- Bake at 375* for 1 hour or until done.
If there's too much juice, break the top crust with a fork and tilt the pan to allow the juice to bubble up and cook about 10 minutes longer.