|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Goat's cheese dip with crudites|
Tangy cheese dip
How to make it:
- 1 package of goat's cheese [8-11 ounces]
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 Tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 Tablespoon dairy or soy cream [or sour cream]
- Pinch of cayenne or paprika
Crudites made from:
- Sticks of carrot & celery
- Whole spring onions
- Florets of broccoli or cauliflower
- Sliced red or green pepper
- Cooked asparagus
- Rice cakes or crackers
- Place the goat's cheese and lemon juice in a bowl and mash with a fork until the cheese has softened.
- Add the parsley, the garlic, the ginger and the coriander and mix well.
- Finally add the cream and empty dip into a small serving dish.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and cayenne pepper or paprika.
- Serve with crudites and/or rice cakes or crackers.