|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Blueberry-Almond, One-Step Faux Ice Cream for All|
This comes right out of the blender at the right consistency of a thick milkshake or ice cream and, due to the frozen blueberries, it is cool and refreshing! Makes ONE serving. No need to freeze!
How to make it:
- 1 cup of 100% black cherry juice
- 2 heaping Tablespoons of pure almond-butter, unsalted and refrigerated for about 12 hours at least (this helps with the ice-cream texture)
- 1 cup of FROZEN blueberries
- 1 ripe banana (Type As and AB secretors omit)
- 1 Tablespoon of honey (1/2 agave or vegetable glycerine)
- Place all in blender.
- Puree, you are done!