|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Delicious Sugar Free Pudding
How to make it:
- 130g of Basmati rice
- 1 tblsp spoon butter
- 3/4 of a cup of Soy Milk (cow or goat milk for B type)
- 1 cinnamon stick (not for O type)
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 large strip of lemon skin
- 1/4 cup of pear juice concentrate (sugar substitute)
- Add water to large pot.
- Add rice when boiling.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile; put milk, cinnamon and lemon skin in another pot and heat.
- Strain rice and add the milk.
- Cook on low until soft.
- When cooked add sugar, butter and eggs. Stir quickly.
- Put mixture in a shallow flan dish and decorate with ground cinnamon (Not O type)