|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Ry-Krisp with homemade mayonnaise and mozzarella.
How to make it:
- 8 slices Wasa light rye crackers
- 1/4 lb mozzarella thick slices
- 3 Tablespoons homemade Mayonnaise
- Roasted red peppers [optional]
- sea salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Take the crackers and break them in half.
- Then cut some slices of the cheese to fit each cracker. Next spread a small amount of mayo on each cracker.
- Place a piece of cheese on top.
- Top with small piece of roasted red pepper.
- I make the mayonnaise with any mayonnaise recipe, leaving out the vinegar, using only lemon, and adding garlic to it. I make the red peppers by roasting them and then peeling them, and cutting them up into a jar, mixing with sea salt and olive oil.