|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Triple Layer Chocolate Cake|
My mother-in-law has been making this for years and it's my husband's favorite recipe. I adapted it.
How to make it:
- 2 teaspoon corn-free baking powder
- 4 tsp. baking soda
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups soy milk (A, AB, O); rice milk (all) or skim milk (B, AB)
- 2 cups Hot Coffee (O&A's, I have been told that Raja's cup can substitute for this, but I don't know what that is).
- 2 teaspoons vanilla (A, B, AB) or almond extract (A, O)
- 4 cups sugar
- 4 cups spelt flour
- 1-1/2 cups Hershey's Cocoa
- 1 cup olive oil or melted shortening appropriate for blood type
- Combine all ingredients, leaving spelt flour as last ingredient to prevent over-mixing. Bake in 13X9X2 inch pan; 3 round layer cake pans; or 1 large bundt pan at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 40 minutes or until knife comes out clean.