|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Banana Rice Biscuits|
Our first version of these biscuits were just out of the oven in time for a morning tea with our finance consultant and his wife. Unfortunately they were so rubbery we all decided they would be better for playing 'Draughts' with. This final version is a cracker.
How to make it:
- 2 cups of brown rice flour
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsps unrefined sesame seed oil
- About a cup of water
- Mix all the ingredients well with enough water to make a stiff, sticky batter.
- Drop dessert spoonfuls of batter on a baking tray dusted with rice flour.
- Flatten the tops with a wet fork.
- Bake at 175*C (350*F) for about 30 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Makes about 20 biscuits.