|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Pinto bean dish with Beneficial ingredients
How to make it:
- 1-1/2 cups beans, soaked overnight in approximately 1 quart of water with 1 rounded teaspoon sea salt
- 3-5 large garlic cloves, chopped course
- 1-2 medium onions, rings sliced in quarters
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 2 level teaspoons curry
- 1 cup of bean water
- 2 heaping teaspoons soy flour [or BTD compliant flour]
- 2 heaping Tablespoons oat flour [or BTD compliant flour]
- 10 to 15 drops stevia solution, made with 3 level teaspoons stevia extract in 2 ounces water
- Drain the beans, cover with fresh water, and cook till tender (pierce with fork to check when done).
- Add garlic.
- Add onions.
- Add olive oil and spices.
- Take 1 cup of water from beans.
- Add the flours, and stir to remove lumps.
- Add the stevia solution, if desired.
- Stir sauce into beans and cook till onions and garlic soften.
- Salt to taste.